I’m making a small list of why I wish disease and illness upon everyone that had anything to do with the creation of NHL 12
I’ll add more as I think if them. This mostly pertains to playing against the computer on superstar.
- the computer is 100% accurate at swatting pucks out of midair. my guy will do that one in six hundred forty-two times.
- always a step faster, even if they start skating after me and i’m gaborik vs like, pk subban.
- nets comes off pegs just because, especially when i have an odd man rush and am already in the neutral zone.
- Miraculous goalie against, worst goalie for
- My computer players; don’t pick up puck right in front of them. Them; reaches through my players to get puck
- players NEVER in correct spot. don’t like to stay on their man or stop in front of the fucking net.
- tiny love taps against me cause my players to break all their bones. a hit that I dish out that could put someone in the hospital barely makes them flinch as they continue to carry the puck
- that stupid shit when someone winds up to take a shot but the puck misses them so the stay wound up and float over to the puck and eventually swing at nothing
- Computer likes to take penalties for you if you’re playing too well
- Whether they’re set up or at a good angle or not their hits always knock you over
- You; gets goalie interference called against if a player who’s not even looking accidentally taps goalies pad with skate. They get away with a full out charging cross check.. and the goal counts.
- an unrealistic amount of broken sticks on prime opportunities
- Ridiculously unrealistic goals, apparently lundqvist is the worst goalie in the world.
- penalty on EVERY FUCKING STICK LIFT
- Broken glass and goalie fights.. You added two things this year and neither of them happens. Ever.
- unrealisticly weave through everyone with moves that would never ever work
- glitch goals doesn’t even need to be said.. follow through of sticks going through my player’s body and still get a perfect shot? right.
- oops, am I winning? Better give the computer six more minutes of offensive possession.